Advice and support
- If you are struggling to afford food and other essential items due to financial hardship caused by Covid-19, you can apply for an Emergency Assistance Grant
- If you have been asked to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace service, you may be entitled to a support payment of £500
- Struggling with rent or mortgage payments? We can help - call us today on 01524 582257 or email email@example.com
- Struggling with council tax payments? Call us on 01524 582000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Guidance for landlords (PDF) and guidance for tenants (PDF) of shared rented accommodation
- Searchable map of local shopping, delivery and support services
- Community Support for Lancaster, Morecambe and Carnforth (XLSX, 369KB)
- Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home (PDF, 565KB)
Personal help - the Community Hub
- Struggling to afford food?
- Can afford food, but can't get out to the shops or get food delivered?
- Need help collecting a prescription?
- Feel lonely and would like to chat with someone?
- Need help with hospital or outpatient transport?
If you're concerned that you, a neighbour, family member or friend, will struggle during this time please call our Community Hub on 01524 582000 or email email@example.com and we will support you and direct you to the help you need.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm, and bank holidays from 9am to 5pm.
Alternatively, please register on the Lancaster District Support Line, with details of the support you need.
You can also sign-up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news and support on offer.