Our crews are out collecting bins until 6pm. Please only report a bin collection as missed from 6pm onwards on the day of collection.
All bins, boxes or council issued bags must be placed out for collection by 7am on your collection day.
- Wheeled bins must be placed out for collection at the curtilage of the property or designated collection point
- Recycling boxes must be left at the front of your property
- Bins and boxes that are not out at the time of collection will be noted by the collection crew and we will not return to collect them
- Any extra waste placed on or around the bin will not be removed or returned for
- If you have missed the collection crew you can dispose of your waste at the your nearest recycling centre
If your bin has genuinely been missed we will aim to return within three working days.
Please note that green bin collection is now a subscription-only service. If you have not subscribed to the garden waste collection service, we will not return for a missed green bin.
Last updated: 07 May 2020